What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
How Do We Use the Information You Provide Us?
We may use any information you provide us for the purpose of providing and maintaining our services, developing new services, or protecting D'LitReview and our users. We may also use certain information to send you e-mails regarding your submissions, following up with you regarding your enquiries, or letting you know about updates to the website, or upcoming changes or improvements to our web site. We also send confirmations to your e-mail address on all submissions you initiate through our website.
D'LitReview adheres to a strict anti-spam policy. If you wish to not receive future correspondence, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does D'LitReview Share Your Information with Any Third Party?
D'LitReview does not sell or rent your personal information, to any third party, subject to the remainder of this policy. We may share non-personal aggregate or summary information about our customers with our strategic partners, advertisers, or other third parties. This information does not contain any personal data specifically identifiable with you. We may also share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of D'LitReview, when we have your consent to do so. We retain the right to release your personal information to proper authorities when required by law or when we in good faith believe that we must release the information in order to: (a)satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process; (b) defend the rights of D'LitReview or its affiliates or business partners; or (c) protect the personal safety of D'LitReview employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers, or Website users.
D'LitReview uses standard “cookie” technology and Web server logs to collect information. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and relayed back to our servers. Some cookie information is used to understand customers’ Web traffic patterns (dates, times, pages viewed, Web sites visited just before and just after our Website, etc.). This information is collected on an aggregate basis and is used to understand customer preferences and to enhance the customer’s experience on our Website.
To help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content you deserve, we may accept advertisements on our website. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service we provide. D'LitReview accepts advertising on pages of its site but maintains a strict and clear separation between advertising and editorial content. Special attention is paid to featuring advertising in a way that will not interfere with your reading experience. This relates to both page design and the number of ads we choose to feature on a page. All advertising or sponsored content on D'LitReview is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an "Ad," "Advertisement," "Sponsored" or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor. Editorial content on the D'LitReview sites is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and identified with the title "Ad," "Advertisement," or "Sponsored", or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor. All advertisements and sponsored content appearing on D'LitReview are subject to the Guidelines found here.
dlitreview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commission fees by advertising and linking to the following web site: www.amazon.com: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the D'LitReview Website. By using any part of the Website, you represent that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions. These rules are designed to protect D'LitReview's computer and communications systems, employees, customers, and users. They are also designed to make your use of our Website and the Internet a positive and secure experience.
General Conditions of Use
- The receipt of an e-mail confirmation that D'LitReview received your submission does not constitute an offer of representation.
- You may not access or use the D'LitReview Website for any illegal activities or other purposes prohibited by law or to attempt to undermine, hinder, damage, or disrupt the hardware, software, or security of our Website, the Internet, or any other site.
- You may not: (1) knowingly upload or transmit any computer virus, worm, or any other transmission that has the potential for disabling or otherwise impeding the operation of our Website or any other facilities, equipment, software, data, or service connected to the Internet; (2) make an unauthorized entry to our Website or any other site, resource, or device connected to the Internet; or (3) violate any applicable laws or regulations that govern online activities.
- You agree to respect our copyrights and trademarks and those of our service partners and licensors and use them only in the manner described in our copyright and trademark notice.
- As part of routine Website maintenance or in the event of unauthorized use, D'LitReview may monitor activity on our Website. Activity that appears to be illegal may be monitored, recorded, and provided to law enforcement officials. You consent to such monitoring as part of your use of our Website.
- D'LitReview may disclose any information, records, electronic communication, or material of any kind received from or uploaded to our Website by you to (1) satisfy any law, regulation, or government request or (2) protect any right of D'LitReview, its service partners, licensors, affiliates, agents, customers, or Website users.
- You agree to indemnify and hold D'LitReview harmless from and against all loss, liability, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorney fees) caused by: (1) claims by any party for libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights including trademark, copyright, or patent rights, and unlawful access or alteration to private records or data arising from any information, software, data, or message transmitted or received by you through our Website or (2) any breach of these terms and conditions by you or someone under your control.
Any links or references on the D'LitReview Website to any third-party site are provided solely for your convenience. D'LitReview makes no representation or warranty with respect to the content, accuracy, safety, existence, or any other aspect of any third party site or any materials obtained by you from such a site. A link or reference from our Website to any other site does not constitute an endorsement of that site or any of its content or of the quality or acceptability of any products or services offered through the site. You are responsible for the use and compatibility of any hardware or software with the Internet and the D'LitReview Website.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All contents (including text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, video, software, photographs, graphs, typefaces, and other materials) included on this Website and the copyright in same is the property of D'LitReview, its affiliates, or licensors and is protected by the U.S. and international laws. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property of D'LitReview and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as described in this notice or otherwise permitted by the fair use privilege under U.S. copyright law, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, post, create derivative works from, or transmit the content of the Website in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of D'LitReview or the respective copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the content on this site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the content and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content, or as specifically referenced as downloadable for use. You also may not “mirror” any content contained on this site on any other server without D'LitReview’s express written permission. Permission for you to use the content terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms or conditions contained in this notice. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed content. The trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of D'LitReview and its content providers. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, or logo displayed on the site without the written permission of the mark or logo owner. The use of any D'LitReview trademark, service mark, or logo as a “hot” link to any site is prohibited without the prior written approval of D'LitReview. The unauthorized use of any trademark, service mark, or logo displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
Additional Legal Terms
D'LitReview reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the use of our Website at any time without prior notice by posting the change on the D'LitReview Website. All changes will become effective immediately upon posting on our Website. D'LitReview reserves the right to modify, add, or remove any service, feature on our website.